
Mike and Jenny and the boys got to ride the Carousal while the rest of us tried our best to get a good picture of them...as they went around in a circle...I'm sure we were fun to watch.

The best part was that my Mom, Michael and I got to ride on the "spinny thing"...it actually was a lot of fun...we all practiced "no hands" while trying to spin ourselves as fast as we could. I'm glad I wasn't the one taking the pictures :).

Friday we headed back to Asheville to get the girls so that Al and Sue could have some peace before hosting the whole family for Thanksgiving II on Saturday evening. We met LeeAnn, Dorsey and Libby out for the evening. Dorsey and Marcus enjoyed Patron shots...which I was blamed for the next morning! We headed to Barley's with Libby and enjoyed another yummy Cold Mountain.

On Saturday, after Marcus was feeling better from the shots, we bought our Christmas tree...the first in the new house since we didn't have time to get one last year! My parents headed over and we all had a great time with the Meskil/Pedler clan...yummy food again....the best lemon meringue pie I've ever had!!!
We spent Sunday lounging around the house and here we are at Monday again!
No comments:
Post a Comment