So late in the day...but while I still had my jammies on...I realized that today is the one year anniversary of moving in to this house. Life was extremely stressful for us from October - December: new jobs (crazy timing, but it all worked out), selling a house, buying a house, still owning another house, a nephew born extremely premature...and so on. This November 26th finds us less stressed at home and with a fiesty and healthy little nephew. See the new slideshow to the right for updates....
Clearly we have everything in the world to be thankful for, but I'll try to keep my list to five:
1. An amazing (and much larger) family
2. Great friends
3. Obama is going to be our president
4. We both have jobs
5. The opportunties that still lie ahead...
Happy Thanksgiving!
favorite quotes...
" I want to see my Mone (aka Simone)," from Benjamin Mendonca, 2 years old, on his way for his first visit with his new cousin...08.29.2010
"I want to go back to Dawn's wedding," from Michael Mendonca, 3 years old, at breakfast the morning after... 07.05.2008
"I want to go back to Dawn's wedding," from Michael Mendonca, 3 years old, at breakfast the morning after... 07.05.2008
view from the back porch...
and the reason we love home.
11.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment